Langlees Nursery Class
- Provide a safe and stimulating environment, in which children feel happy and secure.
- Encourage the emotional, social, physical, creative and intellectual development of children.
- Promote the welfare of children.
- Encourage positvie attitudes to self and others and develop confidence and self-esteem.
- Create opportunities for play.
- Encourage children to explore, appreciate and respect their environment.
- Provide opportunities to stimulate interest and imagination.
- Extend the children's abilities to communicate ideas and feelings in a variety of ways.
- Promote Partnerships with Parents acknowledging parents as prime educators of the child.
- Work together with New Community School staff to develop and extend community links for the benefit of our young pupils and families.
- Create close links with local Pre-5 establishments to ensure ease of transition.